Sunday, November 30, 2014

32 days to go

It's almost here. My 60th birthday. Happy to report I do not face it with the dread that preceded my 50th. I am hoping to spend the next five years being gainfully employed with my current company. There have been changes there recently which should be good for the company and allow growth for me.
However, I know that I do not want to be defined my my work, so have to make plans to do things that are personally more meaningful. The 70 mile commute takes up a great deal of time and I must manage that better. I will try to get myself into the habit of listening to audiobooks for educational purposes as well as pleasure.
On a lighter note, I cut my hair shorter yesterday.  The back is better than the front. I will have to play with that to see what I can do. Why did I choose to do this now with the November temperatures below normal??  It did give me an excuse to buy more fun earrings, have to elongate my round face somehow!
Turquoise Flat Teardrop and Carnelian Round Bead with Sterling Silver Earwire Drop Earrings                 White Freshwater Pearl Accents with Sterling Silver Black Onyx Pear Drop Earrings                Multi-Color Freshwater Cultured Pearl Sterling Silver Drop Earrings

No comments:

Post a Comment